- More than 6,677 tons of material diverted for
- Enough landfill space saved to fill 4/5 of the
- More than 333,000 cubic yards of landfill space saved
- Almost 114,000 trees saved through diversion
- More than 590 tons of cardboard separated by OCCC employees nd service contractors
- Over five tons of office paper recycled
- More than $80,000 in savings year to date
Compared to the old method...
• 80% recovery of dry waste now compared
to 0% then
• 50% recovery of all waste now compared to
• 19% lower cost now
• $20,000 in rebates now compared to minimal
For more information, email Abby.Gulden@occc.net or call (407) 685-8009.
Click here to read the OCCC Environmental Policy