The Orange County Convention Center elevates the level of service provided to show managers, event producers and exhibitors with our unique Exhibitor Services Division, which is dedicated solely to assisting exhibitors. Through our Exhibitor Services Division, the OCCC has established programs that make it easier for exhibitors to participate in events held at the OCCC. Below are some of the initiatives set in place for OCCC exhibitors:
- An Exhibitor Service Representative is assigned to an event one year in advance and is available for all pre-planning visits.
- We send out a Services Guide Binder to exhibitors six months out from an event, explaining all services and discounts.
- The OCCC hosts and designs a custom web page, including features like on-line ordering with live confirmations.
- The OCCC Exhibitor Services Division prepares information for the Exhibitor Service Manual to your specifications.
- The Exhibitor Services Team has produced an Exhibitor General Information handout with OCCC facility info, which is customized to your event and distributed to your exhibitors from our Exhibitor Services Help Desks.
- We deliver amenities to your Top 20 Exhibitors as a "thank you" from the OCCC and our service partners.
- The OCCC and our service partners host your pre-event exhibitor meetings.
To read more about the OCCC's Exhibitor Services, click here or contact Exhibitor Services.